Anyone who has experienced the power of word-of-mouth advertising knows that quality sells. Customers who are more than satisfied with your product or service will tell others about your business, and you gain more customers. When it comes to website design, quality matters just as much as it does with your product/service. Quality website design includes multiple device management, social media integration, branding, proper communication, ease-of-use, and fully functional for your business.
- Multiple Device – With increasing amounts of web searches happening on smart phones and tablets, you need a user-friendly website on all platforms which your customers may use. Since mobile phones surpassed PCs for retail use in 2013, mobile devices are incredible important for your business.
- Social Media Integration – In the last 10 years, the information age has gone social. The increasing use of a plethora of social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) by consumers and businesses alike demand that your website be integrated to manage as many of the social networking sites as you can. From share buttons on posts, pages and your online store to fully integrated discussion boards, quality website design will include social networking.
- Branding – What do customers think when they see your business? What do you want them to think? A quality website will take these two questions into consideration and listen to your desires to build an online image that is compatible with your business’s current image and projects your values to customers and prospects.
- Proper Communication – So many websites have a great design and layout, but their content is sadly lacking. Make certain that any website design team you hire has the expertise to build your website to say what you want it to say. The easiest way to determine whether your design team also understands communication is to look at their website: do you understand what they are about? Does their service make sense?
- Ease-Of-Use – When building your website, make certain that navigation between various parts of your website are as seamless as possible. Do you have a current CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system you want integrated into your website? Are you going to have ecommerce built into your website? Each area of your site needs to be easy to use and easy to move into and out of so that your users get a consistent feel for your business.
- Fully Functional – Are there any things you want your website to do? Mange sales? Accounting? There are many custom plug-ins, software packages, and business management solutions which can be built into your website. Talk to your development team about any ideas you have and see if you can actually build a website to fulfill your best dreams.
If you desire a website with full functionality, quality design and content, and full appreciation for your brand, please contact us and discover how we can help!