Some of the most powerful words in the English language are Free, Now, Easy, Safe, and True. Others are Powerful, Works, Maximum, and Magic. Not forgetting the very powerful “You.”
You are in business, and your goal is to:-
- Ramp up your sales
- Minimize your expenses and
- Maximize your profitability.
Web-based inbound marketing helps you do that. The whole purpose of marketing is to get a person to make a buying decision. Too many business people get blinded by the idea of this thing called internet marketing. They assume that using the internet is the same as making best use of the internet. It isn’t.
Making best use is about applying powerful sales psychology to the latest internet technology. When you do that your future customers will contact you because they choose to. That is what effective inbound marketing is all about.
In addition to that:-
- It’s relatively inexpensive
- It has both a world-wide and a local impact, and
- It uses sales psychology in ways that could only be dreamed of just a few years ago.
When you link sales psychology to internet technology your potential customers say “Tell me more,” “That sounds great” or, “I’ll buy one now.”
Let me ask you a question – if you saw a headline that said “We create websites that work” would you read it?
If you said “yes” then you have just proven to yourself how powerful, how successful and how effective inbound marketing is. If the article under that headline made a lot of sense to you – if it ‘spoke to you’ – would you click the link that said “Call now for a no-nonsense consultation – it’s totally free and without obligation”?
If you think you would, then that’s great. Let’s explore what just happened:-
- You want to grow your business by increasing your sales
- You are in a target market for making best use of the internet
- You saw a powerful headline
- It got your attention, and
- It aroused your interest
- You were sold on the idea of spending a few minutes reading and learning
- You qualified yourself as ‘Interested’
- After reading the article you make a decision to ‘pick their brains’ by simply using what you just read, you feel good about what you did and, maybe, you will contact the article writer later or
- You take a step forward and do what the article said by taking a valuable, free and safe offer (the ‘no-nonsense’, ‘totally free’ and ‘without obligation’ conversation) of talking about you and your business
Once you make the call and have the conversation, you and the person you talk with will be able to decide if you want to take things further.
That is how effective inbound marketing works. That is the psychology of it. The technology – the SEO strategy, the in-bound links, the keyword density – that is what you leave to the experts. Because they know how to make best use of the technology.
What matters, at this point, is that you now have a better grasp of inbound marketing. If you want to decide about how you can really capitalize on it, the please click this link for your no-nonsense, totally free, and without obligation chat. We look forward to hearing from you.