With 2.62 billion social media users worldwide, there really is no better time to take advantage of digital advertising. Digital advertisements can be anything from social media marketing campaigns to paid advertisements on various platforms. Not tapping into the 15.36 billion dollar industry of internet marketing is practically self sabotage.
Everything YOU Need to Know About Digital Marketing and Social Media
Whether you’re advertising for a small business or large corporation, social media marketing is easily the most effective way to expand your reach. When it comes to advertising online, corporations have the option to advertise their content across various social media platforms through the clever use of trending hashtags and interacting with fellow users. Furthermore, social media is a great way to see what your competitors are doing in terms of marketing and if it seems to be successful. Many social networks also offer a paid advertising option, which companies can take advantage of to advertise their products, profiles, and even specific posts. Some social networking platforms, such as Instagram, also offer what is known as a “business profile”. A business profile allows users to see how much traffic their page is getting and the statistics of certain posts.
- Facebook has more users than any other social network with 2,196 million active profiles.
- 51% of Instagram users visit the platform daily with 35% of them opening the app multiple times a day.
- 85% of U.S. consumers report using social media.
- 58% of those consumers follow their favorite brands on social media.
- Visual content is ranked as the most important marketing content.
- More than 95 million pictures and videos are shared across Instagram daily.
- There are over 25 million business profiles on Instagram worldwide.
- Facebook’s advertising revenue for 2018 alone is nearly 18,600 million U.S. dollars.
Social media marketing is a 15.36 billion dollar industry in the United States alone. Not taking advantage of the opportunity to potentially expand your marketing reach to the 2.62 billion users worldwide is practically self sabotage. For more creative design tips and content about digital marketing, head on over to our blog. For more information about Lowcountry Media Solutions LLC, please contact us.